jueves, 9 de febrero de 2012

Bararida Zoo



In this days, I though about what is the best place to visit in Barquisimeto, the city where I was born and immediately came to my mind The BARARIDA ZOO. This zoo is very important for me because is very near of my home, I remember the lions sound in the morning, they were asking food.


For me, this is the Venezuela biggest Zoo and it has a lot of animals. For details, I’m going to explain the route. First: Mondays, the zoo is closed because maintenance, I don´t remember the ticket cost but I know it’s not expensive.    



When you through the main door, you feel like a jungle, you find big trees who give you a enormous peace. I suggest you’ll begin for the African Zone: You can see: rhinos, elephants, dromedaries (camels), ostriches, hippos, lions, tigers, mandrels, leopards, zebras and more…

For the kids, you can find a contact zoo, where they could enjoy touching little goats, tiny pigs, ducks, ponies and llamas. 

We can find bison, a lot of monkey and bird specimens such as: flamingos, parrots and macaws, anteaters, orangutans, weasels, otters, bears and more…

The best of this zoo is see some animals endangered as: Andes’ Condor, Manatee and Frontino Bear. The zoo has a serpentarium where you’ll see anacondas, all caged of course.

Also, the zoo has some activities for enjoy with your families and friends as: Row a boat in the artificial lagoon, Climb a big wall and Leap from a tree to other, like Indiana Jones.

The Bararida Zoo is located in Avenida Los Abogados con calle 13. When your visit would be over, you can have a refreshing drink outside called “Cepillados”, I recommend colita with condensed milk (leche condensada).

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario